Sunday, November 26
Birthday's are Important
Jennifer is having her Golden Birthday today! That is, she turns 26 on the 26th. (MY golden birthday was my first one, I feel kind of ripped off but I'm glad that Jen gets to live her own to its fullest.)

Happy Birthday Jenny, sorry I'm not there...

(All the same, here's a picture of us when we WERE together in the summer.)

While I'm writing... something about numbers. At the time of this post, there is exactly 33 days, 3 hours, 3 minutes, and 33 seconds until the start of our wedding; or, 33.3:3.33.
 
posted by Mark at 3:56 PM Permalink


2 Comments:


At 12:39 AM, Blogger The Hippie Triathlete

awww, thanks honey. you're too sweet. (do I hear Malani's admonishing voice about flirting on blog comments?!)

 

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lowell

I guess I missed my golden birthday. Did I miss anything special?