Tuesday, November 7
Neumerology and the 52 day mark
I'm not sure how many people have noticed this, but on the left sidebar, there is a countdown to the start of the wedding. (See it here.) What I noticed is that there are 52 days left until the wedding (or, if you prefer seconds, 4.5 million seconds).

Now, given that I'm an avid neumerologist I noticed that if you sum the ages of Jen and myself (25 and 27 respectively) you will get 52. That tells me that there is something special about today. I'm a little unclear on the precise interpretation but it's good, I'm sure. If anyone reading this has anything interesting to add, please do so in the comments. I'd love to hear about your neumerological insights.

Keep checking back here for more updates and for other neumerological insights.

UPDATE: Just in case anyone was unsure, I'm joking in this post. There are few things I find more silly than numerology.

Labels:

 
posted by Mark at 1:07 AM Permalink


5 Comments:


At 1:08 PM, Blogger The Hippie Triathlete

since when are you an avid numerologist? well I'M an avid tuba player.

 

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey Mark your imbedded link is wrong, it's not the countdown to your wedding it's time since dec 29,2000. Just thought you might like to know
Tammy

 

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Mark

Thanks Tammy, I'm not really sure what was the problem. I looked at the code and it had the correct URL, so I'm puzzled. I think it's fixed now though.

 

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

By all this talk of numerology, I can tell you're excited Mark. I think it's really cool that you figured out that whole '52 thing'. Oooh, I do hope I can make it to your wedding.
Heather

 

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Well, it's now 33days left till the wedding - I was never good at math, so let alone neumerology.. but interesting facts.
Being married is so much FUN, Brad and I have been married just over 4years, (where does the time go) now with a beautiful daughter, Isabelle.
I can see the love and excitment throughout your blog! Definitely a gift from God. Enjoy the next month with your family, because soon you'll become your own family, together. Congratulations!! Looking forward in seeing pictures of the Big Day on the blog! and Love the rings.

Love,
Rachel V.

PS - glad you did the registery and un-registery!! I am a BIG fan of a registery, can never undestand why some people don't make them....